other name: +）-cis，trans-Abscisic Acid; S-ABA,; DOMIN, 2Z,4E)-5-[(1S)-1-hydroxy-2,6,6-trimethyl-4-oxocyclohex-2-en-1-yl]-3-methylpenta-2,4-dienoic acid; (7E,9Z)-(6S)-6-hydroxy-3-oxo-11-apo-ε-caroten-11-oic acid; (2Z,4E)-5-[(1S)-1-hydroxy-2,6,6-trimethyl-4-oxo-2-cyclohexen-1-yl]-3-methyl-2,4-pentadienoic acid
CAS No.: [21293-29-8 ]
Molecular Formula: C15H20O4
Abscisic Acid (ABA) can induce more than 150 plant endogenous resistance genes, in order to activate plant immune system to resist growth in inverse environment , and enhancing plant resistance to drought, low temperature, salinity, flooding, disease etc.
Benefits of using Abscisic Acid and its effect are including:
1. S-ABA increase plant freezing resistance
2. When epper seedings subjected to low temperature and freezing, Spraying S-ABA remediable to get well growth
3. Application of S-ABA in Flowers drought resistance and water saving cultivation , can be extended about 1 times in the case of flowering in no watering situation.
4. Regulation of florescence and promoting flower bud differentiation
5. Using S-ABA to enhance plant resistance to drought, salinity.
6. Using S-ABA to enhance ornamental woody plants resistance to drought
We do not list all of them like detailed report, but we have the report available to share with you. once upon requested from your side.
Commercial product of Absicic Acid is normally obtained by microbial production by phytopathogenic Fungus Botrytis cinerea, and the technical Material (TC grade) of Abscisic Acid have typical value as below:,
|Appearance||White to light tan powder|
|Content (by HPLC)||90%, 95%, 98% TC grade min.|
|Loss on Drying||1.5% max.|
|Ethanol insoluble substance||0.1% max.|
|Acidity ( as H2SO4)||0.5% max.|
Safety Data Sheet for Absicic Acid is availabe upon requested.